So the bag is a silver snakeskin pattern bag. I probably won't use this but will save it as an extra bag to have to or maybe put it up on my blog sale. In the bag I got the following items:
1. L'Occitane Hand Cream 10 ml- I love this hand cream so a mini is great and so cute!
2. Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream .15 ml- I really enjoy Algenist products and they are super expensive so samples are always a plus.
3. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara 4 ml-I have tried this mascara in the past and it is just ok so not overly excited about this.
4. Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 PA+++ 10 ml- It doesn't hurt to have extra moisturizer on hand for travel so this is good, but nothing overly exciting.
5. Sephora Instant Moisturizer 5 ml- Again another moisturizer. I don't think Sephora makes great skincare but I will use this.
6. Benefit Cha Cha Tint 2.5 ml- I am excited to try this. I have all of the other one's except for the bronze one. I like to keep this in my purse to give my cheeks some color during the day. I just wish I got this in the beginning of summer and not the end. To me this is a summer color and not fall.
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Primer 7.1 ml- I'm excited to try this. I don't like the regular one but I don't think I've ever tried their oil-free one. It's always good to have mini primers for travel.
8. Stella Stella McCartney Perfume 1.5 ml- I'm excited for this scent. I have tried it before and really enjoy it. I have a million perfume samples but hey why not one more.
So here is what I wasn't expecting. I had no idea that they were also giving out 10% off coupons. This is really cool since next week is also double points. I plan to do some damage with this coupon and the double points. Hopefully after this I can take a break until late Fall when they start doing the Friends & Family sales.
Have you taken advantage of this deal? What did you think of the bag?