Sunday, August 5, 2012

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa

On July 31st I attended another Birchbox event at the Caudalie Spa. This was my second time at the Caudalie Spa through Birchbox. This event was held after work and is a great way to meet other girls who love beauty  and makeup. 

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Caudalie Products
Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa

The spa is located at the Plaza hotel in NYC near 58th and 5th Avenue. This hotel is very luxe and fancy so its always nice to be able to go there for an event. 

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
The Plaza NYC

I already love Caudalie products so it was a no brainer for me to attend this event. They were offering mini massages, oxygen face treatments, and eye-treatments. In addition they served wine, cheese & crackers, as well as mini cupcakes from Baked by Melissa. Everything was very chic like being in France.

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Mini Massage Treatment
Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Oxygen Spa Treatment

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Spa treatments
Those who attended the event were lucky enough to meet the founders of Caudalie, Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas. 
Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Cadaulie Founders

In addition to the lovely treatment and snacks that were offered we also received a free Birchbox that included some deluxe samples from Caudalie. The spa also was offering a 15% discount on spa services as well as a 20% discount on all products. Overall this was a fabulous event and I can't wait for Birchbox to hold more of these. Below are some additional pictures from the event and the spa. Thanks again Birchbox for a wonderful event!

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Entry at Spa

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Wine Cellar in Spa


Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Birchbox Members at Event

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Manicure Station 

Birchbox Event at the Caudalie Spa
Pedicure Station at Spa

Have any of your ever been to this spa? What are some of your favorite Caudalie products?

xx
Meredith

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog. I attended the event as well but, like many others, I was not fortunate enough to receive the Caudalie BIrchbox. Do you mind posting a picture of the products from that box? xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture of what was in the box on instagram. My name is nycmakeuplover1 on there. If you aren't on instagram I can email you a picture if you contact me via email. What did you think of the event?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw..thanks! The event was fun but a bit too crowded for my taste. It could be because I got there later and there was a mile long line for each service. You took some great shots. Excellent review!

    ReplyDelete