Monday, August 13, 2012

5 Beauty Products I'm Currently Dying to Get My Hands On

My wishlist is always growing and changing. Here are just 5 things I'm currently wishing to get in the month of August. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these products if you have tried them in case maybe they aren't worth purchasing. These are all products that I have heard really great things about though. Also, I haven't picked up anything yet from my July wishlist post but hope to do so this Fall or as soon as I get a Sephora coupon. 

1. OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest (Germany Collection)

This color looks absolutely beautiful for the fall and winter. Since I have so much nail polish I try to really pick out unique colors and I think that this is. This has purple, red, and beautiful shimmer. It's a very vampy color which I love but its not too flat. Love this. What colors do you like from the Germany collection? I think this retails around $8.50.

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest


2. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst 

This is a product that I bought and returned. I do that sometimes. I'm not sure why. I think I swatched it and didn't think it was special enough. Well after hearing some more reviews I changed my mind again, that this is really special. I also love eye pencils like this that are quick and easy to apply. I've also heard that these are very long wearing which is a plus always.  This retails for $24 and you get .05 oz. 

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst

3. Origins Drink Up Mask

This mask has been on my wishlist for a while. Masks are my new thing in skincare. I used to hate wearing masks but now I find them really relaxing. I try to do masks at least twice a week and always on Sunday night. I think that this will be great for fall/winter to add moisture back into my skin since I tend to get dehydrated. This retails for $22 and you get 3.4 oz.

Origins - Drink Up™ 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst

4. Dior Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Sari Pink

This is just a pretty pink color with some warmth to it that I think would be great all year round. I don't have any Dior lip glosses yet so I really want to try one. I'm not 100% sure if I'll end up with this color or another one but I'm getting a Dior gloss for sure. Sephora describes this as a vibrant rosy pink. This retails for $28 and you get .21 oz. 
Dior - Dior Addict Ultra Gloss


5. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Twilight Night Shimmer Ink

So gel eyeliner is my new thing. I love it. It gets me a much thinner line then my pencils which I love. I recently purchased the Maybelline gel liners and love them so much. I just feel like this is such a unique and pretty Fall/Winter color. I think to get unique gel liner you have to splurge but for basic black and brown the Maybelline is perfect. This retails for $22 and you get .1 oz. I believe that this color is limited edition. 

Bobbi Brown - Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Twilight Night Shimmer Ink

What is on your wishlist this month? Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on them?

xx
Meredith

 Images Courtesy of Sephora

1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist! I still want to try the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners. We just posted Our Current Cravings yesterday. :-)http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete