Thursday, August 2, 2012

Most Expensive Makeup Item

This post is all about my most expensive makeup item. I didn't include any eyeshadow palettes. I tried to just pick one item that I paid quite a bit more. Any guesses which Chanel product this might be?
Mystic Eyes Chanel Eyeshadow Quad




 My most expensive item is my Chanel eyeshadow quad in Mystic Eye's. This quad sells for $58 on the Chanel website.  Which is absolutely crazy in my opinion. I obviously was crazy when I bought this. I went through a phase early on when my makeup love first began a few years back that I thought I had to have Chanel everything. I thought that they had the best makeup. While they have some great products, in general their overall makeup line is just ok in my opinion. I really like their glossimers a lot and some single eyeshadows. I don't think that the eyeshadow quads are very good though. The colors are not that soft, somethings the payoff isn't that great, and while the packaging is very luxe, the eyeshadows are not. I think this is a great neutral palette (minus the one weird gray color that they added in) but its just not my favorite, nor worth the money. I just want to use it up but it doesn't seem to be going away. At least I'm getting my moneys worth, right?

Mystic Eyes Chanel Eyeshadow Quad

Mystic Eyes Chanel Eyeshadow Quad

Mystic Eyes Chanel Eyeshadow Quad

What is your most expensive makeup item? Do you love it or regret buying it?

xx
Meredith 

2 comments:

  1. My is probably suqqu eyeshadow...knot worth the money even they are nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the suqqu brushes look really nice. I wish they sold them here in the US. I hate having to buy expensive stuff online and not knowing how they will be when I get them.

      Delete