|What I Started with 3 Weeks Ago|
So here is what I used up:
My goal was to use up 5 products and I did. Technically some might say I cheated because I still had some concealer left but I just felt like it was breaking me out and probably needed to be tossed.
|What I Finished|
2. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (only the hard side is left)-Well this one did end up going away. I used it everyday.
3. Tarte Eye Primer-I finally used this up and moved back to my Urban Decay one.
4. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel-I finished this and went back to Maybelline.
5. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum- I kept it in my work bag to finish it. I used a lip brush for a while and then just finished it up.
This is what I am close to finishing:
|Product's I'm Close to Finishing|
2. Milani Concealer- I'm pretty sure this will be the next thing to go. It's just about done.
3. & 4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencils in Rockstar and Stash-These are almost done so I am going to try to use them everyday. They really last a while though. The purple one will go first.
5. Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil- I think I only have about a week left of this.
6. Stila Lip Glaze in Mulberry-I think I have 1-2 weeks left of this.
7. Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad (only pink color)-I am just trying to use up the pink color. I have hit pan on it but it won't go away. I use it everyday as a highlight. It's still not going anywhere but I'm trying hard.
This is what I still have a while to go on:
|Product's I Have a While To Go|
|Product's I Have a While To Go|
2. Bourjous Healthy Mix in 53- There is about 3/4 left in the bottle. I haven't used it yet because I am focusing on the Neutrogena one now.
3. Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium- There is about 3/4 left in the bottle. I wear this only on the weekend. Because I don't wear this a lot its taking a while to get through. I would like to use this up and go back to my Nars Tinted Moisturizer on the weekends.
4. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- There is less than 1/2 left. I use this everyday with my Neutrogena foundation. A little bit goes a long way so this will take a bit to get through.
5. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller- When I finish my milani I will go back to this. This has a ton of product though. You can't tell how much you have left either. I havne't finished my Milani yet so this is still just sitting there.
6. Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightener-This one I use everyday. I thought I would finish it up soon but I had to depot it because it broke and it seems like I need to use so little so it's lasting me forever. I think I have another month of this left at least.
7. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch-I will use this one after the age rewind one. There isn't a ton of product in this though. I've tried to keep this in my work bag but I still have quite a bit left.
8. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter-This is taking me forever to get through. I have half of the mini left. I'll probably have this for another 1-2 months though.
9. Laguna Bronzer-Another one that is going to take a while even though it's a mini. I give this 2 months left. I have hit quite a bit of pan so the only thing could be if it breaks which it could because they tend to break often.
10. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit-Cream shadows last forever. I will try to use this a few days a week. I still have a good amount left. I'm moving closer to hitting pan.
11. Rimmel Airy Fairy Lipstick- I still have about half left but I am going to try and use it up even though I love the color. I've kind of gotten sick of this color so its been hard to use it up.
12. LipFusion LipInfatuation in Angelic-This is a mini but I'm going to try and finish it. Lipgloss takes longer for me to finish for some reason though. I was focusing on the Stila so this hasn't made much movement.
13. Korres Lipgloss in Fuchsia (54)-I've had this for way too long so I need to finish it. I really like the color but don't wear red enough. I still have quite a bit of this color.
So that's it for my Project X Pan update. I'm happy to have used up a few things but still have a while to go. While I won't be on a spending ban anymore, I will still try to be on a low buy and just make smarter purchases. If any of you are on a Project Pan would love to hear how yours is going? I will be sure an update you in another few weeks to let you know what new items I use up!