Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sneak Peek of New Sigma Makeup Coming Soon

For Fall 2012 Sigma will be launching some new and exciting makeup. They haven't announced the exact launch dates yet but once I find out I will let you all know. In addition they also recently announced that they will be opening their first store ever in the Mall of America. This is pretty exciting for all of you Sigma lovers. If you live near the mall you are very lucky.

Bare, Dare, and Flare Eye Shadow Base Kits







The Bare, Dare and Flare Eye Shadow Base Kits contain a set of 3 eye shadow bases and one brush for a seamless application (available for $36). The eye shadow bases are made with a smooth and blendable formula to achieve a long-wearing, high pigmented effect. Mix and match these bases with their original eye shadow palettes or wear alone to create a variety of looks. The bases will also be sold individually for $13 each. I can't yet speak to the quality of these since I haven't tried them yet but I did want let you all know that they are coming soon. It seems like everyone is jumping on the cream eyeshadow bandwagon as of late. It's always great to find more affordable options.
Dare Eye Shadow Base Kit
Bare Eye Shadow Base Kit

Flare Eye Shadow  Base Kit


Sigma will also start selling their eyeshadow indivdiually. Eye shadow shades from the Bare, Dare, Flare and Paris palettes will be available as single shadows. 
Sigma Individuals Shadows

Sigma Individuals Shadows

The brow pencil, highlighting pencil, brow gel and brow powder shades from the Beauty Expert - Brow Design Kit will be sold separately. I've heard so many rave reviews about this brow kit so its nice that they are selling some of the products individually.

Sigma Brow Pencil. Highlighting Pencil, Brow Gel
I haven't tried a lot of the Sigma products, although I do love some of their brushes a lot. I wanted to share this information with you all since this really did sound exciting to me. I love cream eyeshadows so I'll probably be trying those out and I'm an eyeshadow addict so I think the fact that they are putting out single eyeshadows is super exciting too. I am an affiliate with Sigma but I am in no way being paid to make this post. What do you all think of these new products? Are they exciting to you?

xx
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment