Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What's on My Sephora Friends & Family Wishlist

I want to apologize for my lack of posting over the past few days. I had been away traveling for work and didn't have the ability to post while I was away but I'm back now and excited to get back in the groove. I would like to also address some questions that I am getting about the Friends & Family sale. A lot of people have been saying that it will only be given to employees. I don't work for Sephora so I don't know for sure how it will work. I'm hoping that we will have access to the code. If I am able to access a code that I can share with you all I promise to do so. Because I do shop in Sephora so much I am friendly with some of the staff so we shall see what happens. Let's just hope that they are nice enough to share it with everyone. Another option is that a lot of times people who get the code will share in online. That may be an option as well. Let's just hope for the best and wait and see what happens.
Korres - Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping FacialUrban Decay - The Feminine PaletteYves Saint Laurent - ROUGE PUR COUTURE<br>Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain


I did want to still share with you some of the many things that I've added to my wishlist. This is a very very long list of things. I will not buy everything but these are either things I am interested in or basics that I want to pick up. I hope you all find it interesting. I may also do another post on things that are my Sephora staples or things that I would recommend picking it. Let me know if you would be interested in seeing a post on that.

Another thing I want to remind everyone is that if you are a VIB, typically Sephora does offer a 20% VIB sale in November. So if the Friends & Family doesn't work out and you are a VIB that may also be an option. You would just have to wait a bit longer.

Skincare

I am a total skincare junkie so I have a lot of things that I want to try out but didn't pick a ton since I have so many things that I still need to use up. This row includes the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm $102, Boscia Bright White Mask $38, and Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial $48. I am obsessed lately with cleansing balms and masks. 

Omorovicza - Thermal Cleansing BalmBoscia - Bright White MaskKorres - Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

This row has Ole Henricksen blue/black berry enzyme mask $32, Caudalie Beauty Elixir $48, and Lancome Bi-Facil $27. The Beauty Elixir and Bi-Facil are favorites of mine that I just want to have for the next few months. I love both of them so much.

Ole Henriksen - Blue/Black Berry Enzyme MaskCaudalie - Beauty ElixirLancôme - BI-FACIL - Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

AmorePacific Treatment Toner Alcohol-Free Freshener $50, Sephora Collection Cellulose Sponge Set $6, Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin Pack $40. The toner I have heard great things about from a fellow blogger. Check out Maree's blog here. I use the sponges to take off masks and I replace my brush heads every 3 months on my Clarisonic. 

AmorePacific - Treatment Toner Alcohol-Free FreshenerSEPHORA COLLECTION - Cellulose Sponge SetClarisonic - Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack

Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum $115, Dior Capture Totale One Essential $95, Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream $10. The Perricone one is another product mentioned by Maree. I want my eyelids to stay firm so why not give this a try. The Dior serum has been on my wishlist forever. I think I need to finally just get it. I am addicted to hand creams and have heard great things about this one. 

Perricone MD - Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid SerumDior - Capture Totale One EssentialClarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream


REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask $55 and Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser $35. Another mask I know. I have used this before and like it. REN is really popular in London and I love the recommendations that you beauty gurus in London always have. I enjoyed the sample of this scrub that I got and might want to give it a try out. Clarins really does have great skincare.

REN - Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskClarins - One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser


Lipstick & Lip Glosses

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Lovechild $19, Nars Lipstick in Cruising $24, and Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in Antique Pink. I have heard great things about all three of these and would like to try them out. Clearly I like my pinks.

Urban Decay - Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip ColorNARS - LipstickLaura Mercier - Crème Smooth Lip Colour

Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Fig $19, Nars Lipstick in Fast Ride $24, and Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss in Va Va Voom $19. I've never tried a Smashbox lipstick so I'm curious how they are. 

Smashbox - Be Legendary LipstickNARS - LipstickBuxom - Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss


YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in #10 $32, Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss in Mwah $19, Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Cream in Cherry Flip $19. I love the glossy stain and lip cream from buxom so I thought I might want to try another color in each one. 

Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE PUR COUTURE<br>Vernis À Lèvres Glossy StainBuxom - Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip GlossBuxom - Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream


YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in Sweet Fig #7 $30, Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Canvas $28, and YSL Rouge Pur Couture SPF 15 in Rose Stiletto #9 $32. I love YSL products and want to try more. I have never tried anything from Hourglass really much and I'm curious about these lip products from them.

Yves Saint Laurent - VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY - Glossy Balm Crystal ColorHourglass - Opaque Rouge Liquid LipstickYves Saint Laurent - ROUGE PUR COUTURE SPF15 - Pure Colour Satiny Radiance

Eyeshadow Palettes

Urban Decay The Vice Palette $59, Urban Decay Smoked Palette $49, Urban Decay The Feminine Palette $36. I need another eyeshadow palette like a need a hole in the head but I can't get enough of them. I love the ones from Urban Decay. Really no one does palettes better. I probably will end up picking one of the three. If you have a recommendation of which one to pick let me know.

Urban Decay - The Vice PaletteUrban Decay - Smoked Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay - The Feminine Palette

Eyeliner

Urban Decay Ocho Loco 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Set $59, Urban Decay Smoked 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Set $38, and Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer + Shadow + Liner $22. The holidays is a time when I like to pick up eyeliner sets from Urban Decay. I probably will pick one of the two sets. 

Urban Decay - Ocho Loco 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set Urban Decay - Smoked 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil SetStila - Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer + Shadow + Liner

Nail Polish

Butter London Knees Up $14. I have one other polish from Butter London and really enjoy it. I love my reds for winter and this one looks like a must have to add to my collection. 

butter LONDON - 3 Free Nail Lacquer

Single Eyeshadows & Lash Primer

Sunday Riley Primasilk Eye Shadow in Twig $26, Buxom Stay There Eye Shadow in Mutt $18, and Lancome CILS booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base $23. I have heard great things about Sunday Riley and am interested in trying this out. I have also heard multiple people talk about this color Mutt so I want to try this out too. Finally the Lancome CILS booster XL is a holy grail product for me. I toss mine every 3 months so I always need backups. 

Sunday Riley - Prismasilk Eye ColorBuxom - Buxom Stay-There Eye ShadowLancôme - CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

Blush & Bronzer

Nars Blush in Satellite of Love $28, Nars Blush in Gaiety $28, and Nars Blush in Douceur $28. I love my Nars blushes and would like to try these three out. 

NARS - BlushNARS - BlushNARS - Blush

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa $29, Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Nymph $26, and Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Natural Beauty $25. I think Too Faced makes great bronzers. I am currently using Nars Laguna but I like trying out new things. Nymph is supposed to be a great pink blush. Tarte Natural Beauty has gotten a lot of talk lately as well. I want to get this blush for a nice winter flush and to go with red lips. 

Too Faced - Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder With Real Cocoa Illamasqua - Powder BlusherTarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

So that's it for some of the things on my wishlist. I will not be getting this all because I don't have the money to spend nor do I really need that much stuff but I will be picking out a few of these things. If you have tried out any of these products, let me know what you love. Also let me know what is on your wishlist? Would love to see what other people are lusting after from Sephora. 

xx
Meredith 

All images are from www.sephora.com. 

11 comments:

  1. Ok - you have officially increased my already growing list with all of these great wish list items - writing them down now! When my husband gets the cc statement I will say it is all Meredith's fault :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maree for your great recommendations always. You always use the best high end stuff. Would love to see what is on your wishlist. Tell your husband I'm very very sorry :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what an amazing wishlist! You've featured several of my favourite products, including NARS lipsticks, UD Saturated Gloss pencils and eyeliners, Buxom lip glosses, Hourglass liquid lipsticks, and NARS blushes. Hope you get to haul a few of these goodies during the sale :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some of the stuff but don't like the Nars lipstick, love the UD pencil and Buxom gloss. I'll try and do a post on these soon but I'm bringing some stuff back for sure. I just have too much makeup not to keep things that I'm not in love with.

      Delete
  3. I sure hope we are all included in the FF sale! I really don't need anything though...

    I nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award because I really enjoy your blog. See my post here: http://www.makeupobsessedmom.com/2012/10/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so upset about the whole F&F situation. I hope the VIB sale is soon. Thank you so much for nominating me. I wanted to thank you sooner but it takes me forever sometimes to get through all of the comments because I like to reply to everyone. I just did a post on the Laine Blogger Award but still am very appreciative. I'll try to add a thank you on that post to you! Thanks again!!!

      Delete
  4. Lol that is a massive wish list! I plan on getting some NARS stuff, an the holiday packages, josie maran has a nice one and I think there's a caudalie value set as well! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was such a long list but I tend to buy a lot of stuff and then not like a few things so you never know. Let me know what you end up getting. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog!

      Delete
  5. great wishlist! devastated that is doesn't look like sephora is doing its 20% friends and family this year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Hopefully the VIB sale will be soon though. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  6. great wishlist! devastated that it doesn't look like sephora is doing their 20% friends and family this year

    ReplyDelete