Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What's in My Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

I was recently contacted by Influenster to qualify for the Beauty Bloggers VoxBox. Influenster is a program where you fill out survey's on their website and can quality for badges. Depending on your badges you may quality for different boxes. These boxes are always free and are only sent to "influencers" and those who share feedback on the products that they share. This is my first ever VoxBox and was so excited to get it because it makes me feel more part of the beauty blogger community. I'm excited to share with you all my thoughts on the items in this box. 

What's in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012
Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

The box is very simple when you get it and it's just a plain white box with the Influenster sticker. When you open the box there is this card along with the products. The card helps to explain the price of each product and gives a brief description. 

What's in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

I received seven items in my box. Some people got more or less depending on the survey they completed. Five of the seven products that I received were full sized so for a free box that is super cool. 

What's in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012


So the first item I received is the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit valued at $5.99 USD. Influenster says, "Bring the salon home with this eyelash starter kit, complete with eyelashes, adhesive, and applicator. This latex-free glue has a 24-hour hold, for lashes you can bat all day and all night." I do not wear false eyelashes ever but would like to get more into them. I find them very intimidating so this might be a good opportunity to play around with them. 

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit


The next product in the box was the Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream. A full sized 4 oz bottle retails for $6 USD. Influenster says, "Kinky Moves is infused with natural grape seed & jasmine to encourage natural curls and eliminate frizz and fly-aways." I really wished that I received the Smooth Moves one since I do not have curly hair but I'll try this out and see how it goes. I have one other Not Your Mother's product and really enjoy it a lot. 

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream


 I was so excited to see a Bath & Body Works mini candle in my box. I am 100% obsessed with Bath & Body Works so this was amazing to get. Plus in addition to this they also gave us a coupon for a $10 3-Wick candle. I burn these mini's in my bathroom so this was perfect to get. Loving it so far. A mini candle retails for $3.50 USD but they have sales a lot of 2 for $5.

Bath & Body Works Mini Candle



From NYC Color, I got the IndividualEyes Custom Compact that is supposedly limited edition. This retails for $4.99 USD. Influenster says, "This all-in-one compact comes with everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four colors, specially coordinated to intensify and enhance your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are. Make your eyes pop." This kit looks amazing but I don't think I'll be trying it out because I just have too much eye shadow already. I'll probably put this on my blog sale or do a giveaway with it. 

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact


Next up is the Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Asian Orchid & Coconut. Influenster says, "Vitabath presents a new line of lightweight Fragrance Mists in 16 fabulous scents. This revitalizing, weight-less formula is infused with conditioning vitamins and a unique antioxidant blend to keep your skin skin refreshed and happy. Smell absolutely delicious with Vitabath!" I don't really use fragrance mists but this smells nice and I love coconut. This is more of a Spring/Summer scent though than Winter.

Vitabath Fragrance Mist Asian Orchid & Coconut


We also received one packet of EBOOST in Orange. A box of 20 retails for $28 USD. I'm not into powder drinks but I'll hold onto this for travel or to keep in my bag. Influenster says, "EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. As a shot or an easy-to-mix powder and in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegrante, or Super Berry." 

Orange EBOOST


The last item I was super excited about. I got the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin which retails for $7.29. I was excited to try it but I got the color for Light Hair and I have dark brown hair so I don't think it's going to blend in with my hair. Influenster says, "Never have the time for a great updo? Not anymore! The Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin allows you to easily achieve three chic updo styles. Simply twist your hair up and spin the two Spin Pins in for a perfect undone bun, side bun, or double bun."

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

So that's my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox from Influenster. I am super happy that I received this box and grateful that Influenster reached out to me. I do wish I got to try some of the Boots No. 7 skincare stuff but I'm excited to try out quite a few of these things and think that overall this is a great box. To find out more about Influenster you can visit their website. If any of you got the box I would love to hear your thoughts?

xx
Meredith 

2 comments:

  1. looks awesome!
    I really like the black pepper bergamot candle. Enjoy all the products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy the candle and have a slight obsession with Bath & Body Works. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete