Monday, October 1, 2012

NARS Andy Warhol POP Goes Sephora!

To all of the NARS lovers out there, Sephora is now introducing the new exclusive and limited edition NARS Andy Warhol Collection. "Driven by Francois NARS longtime admiration for Andy Warhol, this electrifying beauty collection invites you to turn repetition to reinvention." 

Nars Andy Warhol POP Goes Sephora!


Sephora will be offering different events a different locations from October 3-28. In multiple stores from October 4-28 from 12-6 p.m. They will be selling the exclusive limited-edition sets and offering makeovers, deluxe samples, and more. You can meet with a NARS artist for an iconic pop art-inspired look designed by Francois Nars and receive a complimentary deluxe sample of a bestselling NARS blush while supplies last. I am guessing it will be Orgasm but have no idea. They prefer appoinments but walk-ins are welcome. I highly recommend making an appointment though as these events can be crazy.

Thursday, October 4th at the Sephora Union Square in NYC they will be holding a special event. They will be offering the pop art-inspired makeovers from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. and then at 5:30 p.m. you can meet Francois Nars. This sounds amazing but I'm sure it will be packed so be ready to get in line to meet him. This Sephora is located at 45 E. 17th Street. You can call them at (212) 995-8833 if you have any questions about the event.

Finally if you are in the Pittsburgh area and are a VIB this sounds amazing. On Wednesday, October 3rd at the Sephora Shadyside they are having a private VIB party from 6-9 p.m. You can bring a friend to this exclusive launch party of the limited-edition NARS Andy Warhol collection. Pittsburgh, PA was the birthplace of Andy Warhol so that's why the event is being held there. They are again doing the makeovers, mingle over cocktails and listen to live DJ sets, and take home deluxe NARS samples, a Sephora gift card, and a ticket to the Andy Warhol Museum. Space is very limited and I am not sure if they are sold out or not. You need to RSVP to 1-877-VIB-ONLY.

Additional information and which specific locations are hosting the events. I will probably be at the Sephora at Columbus Circle. If any of you are planning on going let me know. I'm excited to see what these new products look like and love NARS so this is exciting.

xx
Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this collection in person! I've seen it get some terrible reviews online, but it still seems so up my alley that I'm definitely going to give it a fair chance. Thanks for sharing! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to pass on the stuff. Nothing really has caught my eye. I try to be somewhat practical when I buy stuff too. If you get something from it let me know.

      Delete