Friday, October 12, 2012

Nail of the Day-Essie Chinchilly

Today's NOTD is Essie Chinchilly. This is an Essie color from a few years ago but I believe it is permanent. This is a great classic Essie color. I know a lot of people have it in their Fall favorites. It's very work appropriate and I think it would look great on most people. The color is what I would call "Greige" or a grey/beige color. I love this color and even painted the walls in my apartment this color but in a much lighter version.

Nail of the Day-Essie Chinchilly


Nail of the Day-Essie Chinchilly

Nail of the Day-Essie Chinchilly

Nail of the Day-Essie Chinchilly

The polish applied nicely and I found it fairly easy to polish. I only used two coats and it was pretty opaque. I probably could have used three but two seemed to be ok as well. I think its more of a preference. One of my favorite things about this polish is that it goes with just about everything. It's always nice to have that go to color that you don't have to worry about it clashing with your outfit. 

Nail of the Day-Essie Chinchilly

So that's my NOTD today. I think that this is a great color to have in your collection. It's not super unique but still very pretty. I'm enjoying having this on my nails and not rushing to change it which is always the true sign of how much I like a color. This one's a keeper. What are you wearing on your nails now? Happy Friday!

xx
Meredith  

4 comments:

  1. Essie is one of my favorite brands! Love this color for FALL. Thanks for sharing Meredith xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a classic Fall color for sure. Love it too!

      Delete
  2. I actually have this nail polish & I love this color! One of my favorite fall colors. & Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands. As for color that I'm wearing on my nails, I'm wearing a super summery color. Essie Turquoise & Caicos. I'm seriously obsessing over that color. :)
    http://chelseamakeup14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer colors can be fun in Fall to give you a pop of color. Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete