Friday, September 28, 2012

Wishlist: Nars, NYX, OPI

This is my Friday wishlist post. I've started to try and keep a list of things that are on my wishlist to make it easier for me to remember what I'm lusting after each Friday. If you all have any products that I should check out please let me know as well. I'm always open to hearing your suggestions.

1. Nars Blush in Luster, $28 USD. I've been hearing a lot about this blush lately and love Nars blushes. This is described as a sheer golden apricot with some gold sheen. People say that this is really pretty for Fall so I would like to give this a try. If you have this and are fair skinned let me know what you think of it. 
Nars Luster Blush
2. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Shahara, $5. This is described as a shimmery champagne gold. I only have one NYX single shadow but I really love the one that I have. I would like to try this out and for the price you can't beat it. 

NYX Sahara Eyeshadow



3. OPI Mrs. O'Learys BBQ, $8.00. I really like vampy nail polish for the Fall/Winter. This is a really pretty color that reminds me of BBQ sauce. The color here looks more red then it really it. It is a deep brown/red/burgundy color. If you have this color let me know what you think of it. 
OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
What is on your wishlist this week? Happy Friday everyone!

xx
Meredith 

8 comments:

  1. That NARS blush looks quite versatile. I think this can be used for bronzing powder too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up and love it. Its super beautiful and I am so happy with it. Highly suggest it.

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about Luster! It does look like such a lovely blush for fair skin. I've actually been wanting to try out NARS Douceur- I own several NARS blushes but Douceur has escaped my radar until recently. Seems like another great option for fall! And I love the idea of a BBQ sauce-coloured nail polish. This one looks really neat :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting Luster and love it. I added Douceur to my Sephora Friends & Family wishlist. I want it too.

      Delete
  3. Nars blushers are definitely something to get! hope you do get them!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got it and love it! I added 3 more to my Sephora Friends & Family wishlist.

      Delete
  4. Want luster too! And that OPI polish looks perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luster is great. I got it and am loving it so much!

      Delete