Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Urban Decay 30-Shade Eyeshadow Vault

I was recently searching the Sephora website and came across this new palette from Urban Decay. It is called the 30-Shade Eyeshadow Vault. It retails for $270 but you get 30 eyeshadows. If you are an Urban Decay junkie this is an amazing deal but if you already have a lot of their palettes you may want to pass on this one. It's not for everyone because it is pricey but its something worth looking more into. This is available I believe only at Sephora.com. 

 Urban Decay - 30-Shade Eyeshadow Vault
Sephora says, "This treasure chest of 30 shadows is filled with enough covetable brights; chic neutrals; and sexy shimmer, sparkle, and matte shades to satiate even the highest-maintenance shadow junkie. Feast your eyes on rows of rich, decadent color and ultrasmooth pigments: All of Urban Decay’s newly launched shadows contain their proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for superior blendability, incredible color coverage, and a velvety feel. The collection comes in a luxe presentation box—deep purple with silver foil details, it has six innovative compacts that allow you to pop out the shades. This means you can choose the shades you want to take with you, switching them around as you please."

Urban Decay - 30-Shade Eyeshadow Vault
This set contains:
- 30 x 0.05 oz Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Cobra, Oil Slick, Loaded, Peace, Psychedelic Sister, Gravity, Gunmetal, Blackout, Mildew, Evidence, Rockstar, ACDC, Midnight Rodeo, Mushroom, Baked, Flash, Last Call, Woodstock, Midnight Cowboy, Verve, Smog, Stray Dog, Snatch, Fishnet, Virgin, Maui Wowie, Secret Service, Chopper, Freelove, and Bordello
- Presentation box with six compacts 
Urban Decay - 30-Shade Eyeshadow Vault
I will not be picking this up because I think I already have quite a few of these colors but for some of you this may be of interest so I did want to share it with my readers because I personally have not heard a lot of talk about this. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows so you will get amazing shadows with this box. Also it's a great value because normally a shadow costs $18 so 30 would normally cost you $540. Instead you get this for $270 which makes each shadow about $9 each. What do you all think of this? Do you think it's worth the money?

xx
Meredith 

4 comments:

  1. This is like a treasure box of amazingness. Thanks for sharing!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely amazing!!! Can't say I would buy it because it is expensive, but you know what...it really is a fantastic deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea & I would totally buy it! I think it's worth the money, because if you were to buy all those eyeshadows individually in one day, that would be a lot of money. I'm actually thinking of adding this to my Christmas list. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's worth the money, absolutely, but still too expensive for me :))


    Sweetvanillascent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete