Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nail of the Day- OPI Warm & Fozzie

Today's NOTD is a limited edition polish from OPI called Warm & Fozzie. I picked this up last year with the OPI Muppets Collection and am so glad that I have it my collection. It's so perfect for the Halloween/Thanksgiving time because of it orange undertones. It's a really unique color and extremely hard to capture in photos.

Nail of the Day-OPI Warm & Fozzie
Hopefully you can see the sparkle that this has in the light. It is a warm copper color that in some lights looks just like a regular foil polish but in the sunlight boy does this sparkle. It has a beautiful micro-glitter in it that I see has green, red, orange, and probably other colors that I'm missing in it. What I love most about this polish is that it has beautiful sparkle but its not a gritty glitter polish. I like my nails to be smooth and this one leaves your nails smooth.

Nail of the Day-OPI Warm & Fozzie

Nail of the Day-OPI Warm & Fozzie

The polish applies a bit sheer on the first coat but is very easy to apply and not overly thick. I applied three coats just to be safe. With these types of polishes its sometimes hard to see if you are missing spots so 3 coats in my opinion is a good idea. The polish wore well on my nails and didn't chip at all. 

Nail of the Day-OPI Warm & Fozzie

I love this color so much. I wish it wasn't limited addition so that you could all go out and pick this up right now. This is one of my go to colors for November. I was super excited to wear it this year. Have any of you picked up any colors from this collection? What are some of your favorite polishes to wear in November?

xx
Meredith 

4 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous colour, i am a new follower to your blog and i am loving catching up. ive also entered the giveaway and what a fab one it is :D i would love another make up based giveaway :D x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog. So excited to have you as a new follower. Really appreciate you commenting.

      Delete
  2. This looks so pretty! A really unique shade. I received this in a kit several months ago and haven't tried it yet. You've inspired me to give it a go sometime soon :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great color. Can't wait for you to try it out. I'll be moving into my silvers and reds soon for December and January so I wanted to get through my orange and rust ones for November. I'm kind of cray like that with my polishes.

      Delete